We offer flexible IT Support and Consultancy
IT Support and Outsourcing Helping Businesses and Not-For-Profits
IT infrastructure set-up and maintenance
Hardware and software procurement
Security and disaster recovery
We can help your Organisation. Try us - Get IT Support for 2 months free. IT Support in London and UK.
- Ge your IT Problems Solved & Reduce Your Ongoing Costs. Try us first – get 2 months free
- We are located in central London, but provide support to all of UK. Usually the issue is logged and dealt within 10 minutes!
- 1st IT keep an eye on your system to prevent issues happening before you notice them.
- We work around you and tailor our package accordingly
- Pay as you go IT Support. Purchase support hours and use as you go in 1 project or over months for support
- 1st IT support your growing business or charity. We are always to hand for advice and support
- 1st IT can handle all your third party suppliers and can be involved as much or little as you want us
- We listen, design, consult, implement and support your orginastion
We strive to differentiate ourselves from other outsourcing IT companies by providing a holistic approach to IT supportWe are interested in engaging and developing your organisation with our knowledge and industry expertise
We are reliable and ready to work hard (even on weekends) to ensure your business is running smoothlyWe wont stop working until we have fixed your issue or complete your project.
As each of our clients is unique, we will design a unique and simple infrastructure which would suit your needs and your budgetWe listen to our clients and make sure the solution is right for them
We take an objective approach to your requirements and will advise you accordingly regarding the best approach for your businessWith our years of knowledge and expert engineers we can look at your requirements provide the best advice specifically for you
- Here at 1st IT we become your long term partners and the people to turn to when you have issues or have ideas to share. Its all about team work
What Our Customers Say
Very quick to resolve my query and Live Chat was excellent too.
Lisa in Chesham,
Very quick to get back to me, helpful and friendly in the face of the chaos we throw at them.
David was brilliant. He sorted the problem out very efficiently and even looked into improving the system for us next time, without us even having to ask. Thank you!
Lightning fast service / Luke and Nisar have been really responsive and pleasant to deal with / both my requests got taken care of and fixed
I logged a call and received support from Luke, IT First engineer, in less than 10 minutes. It was all sorted in few minutes!
A great quick response, we had a product breakdown which was responded to and sorted within 2 hours the speed was much appreciated.
David worked really hard to solve my problem and was committed to finding the solution. I really appreciated him taking the time to see it through and getting me up and running again.
All staff were helpful and Nisar was very accommodating. He resolved the issue promptly and I am pleased with the results. Thanks!
1. Service Guarantee – We work hard to make sure our clients are happy with our work, and our Guarantee means that if you’re not satisfied for any reason, we’ll make it up to you. We’re all about businesses, charities and NFP’s and we understand how crucial it is that your IT systems work. So we’ll always sort out your problem in as little time as possible.
2. Satisfaction Guarantee -If we don’t start a support job within the terms of your Service Level Agreement, we won’t charge you for the time we spend on that job. If we’re late and it’s our fault, we won’t charge you for the time we spend on that job. If you’re not completely happy with the quality of the job we did, just let us know. If our Service Desk Coordinator agrees, they’ll offer up to 100% discount on that job.