We are now offering a full security audit that is essential to protect your organisation against such attacks. The audit is essential to identify weaknesses in your system and take action if a weakness is identified.
Process for our security audit:
1. Book a consultation
2. One of our senior engineers will carry out a full cyber-security audit on your system
3. We will provide you a full report of our findings
4. We then make recommendations on your next steps and actions to protect you from future cyber-attacks
At the end of the audit you will get:
1. Full cyber-security audit findings
2. Ransomware review and prevention details
3. Disaster Recover analysis and recommendations
1. Service Guarantee – We work hard to make sure our clients are happy with our work, and our Guarantee means that if you’re not satisfied for any reason, we’ll make it up to you. We’re all about charities and NFP’s and we understand how crucial it is that your IT systems work. So we’ll always sort out your problem in as little time as possible.
2. Satisfaction Guarantee -If we don’t start a support job within the terms of your Service Level Agreement, we won’t charge you for the time we spend on that job. If we’re late and it’s our fault, we won’t charge you for the time we spend on that job. If you’re not completely happy with the quality of the job we did, just let us know. If our Service Desk Coordinator agrees, they’ll offer up to 100% discount on that job.