- Posted by 1st-IT Team
- On 15th May 2017
In light of the ferocious ransom ware attack on the NHS and 150 countries since Friday we have decided to remind you of the importance and serious risk of cyber-attacks.
We wrote an article in January 2017 covering the rise of cyber-attacks and how to protect your organisations from this along with helpful videos. You can also read the latest government statement from the National Cyber Security Centre.
Our experience from our clients show boards of our organisation are pushing for full cyber-security audits to be completed and preventative action to be taken.
We are now offering a full security audit that is essential to protect your organisation against such attacks. The audit is essential to identify weaknesses in your system and take action before becoming a victim.
Process for our security audit:
1. Book a consultation
2. One of our senior engineers will carry out a full cyber-security audit on your system
3. We will provide you a full report of our findings
4. We then make recommendations on your next steps and actions to protect you from future cyber-attacks
At the end of the audit you will get:
1. Full cyber-security audit findings
2. Ransomware review and prevention advice
3. Disaster Recovery analysis and recommendations
Contact us to schedule your security audit to protect you and your organisation against an imminent cyber-attack that will cause damage and cost to your organisation.