Looking to Migrate your Charity to Office 365?
We’ll move your data and onboard you for FREE!*
Tailored training package for you.
We will check your eligibility and handle licensing for FREE...
*Limited time offer. Ends August 2017.
Office 365 for Non-profits and Charities - It's FREE/Discounted for you.
What Our Clients Say
Very quick to resolve my query and Live Chat was excellent too.
Lisa in Chesham,
Very quick to get back to me, helpful and friendly in the face of the chaos we throw at them.
David was brilliant. He sorted the problem out very efficiently and even looked into improving the system for us next time, without us even having to ask. Thank you!
Lightning fast service / Luke and Nisar have been really responsive and pleasant to deal with / both my requests got taken care of and fixed
I logged a call and received support from Luke, IT First engineer, in less than 10 minutes. It was all sorted in few minutes!
A great quick response, we had a product breakdown which was responded to and sorted within 2 hours the speed was much appreciated.
David worked really hard to solve my problem and was committed to finding the solution. I really appreciated him taking the time to see it through and getting me up and running again.
All staff were helpful and Nisar was very accommodating. He resolved the issue promptly and I am pleased with the results. Thanks!
Why would you choose 1st IT to implement Microsoft Office 365 for your charity/non-profit?
- Enable your internal staff to become self-sufficient with Office 365
- As part of a managed services agreement. Either pay-as-you-go or contract.
- We believe in keeping IT simple
- Including account setup in a way that suits your business.
- Assessing the impact, costs and benefits of implementing a cloud solution
Get in touch today for a 10 minute demo of Microsoft Office 365…
Not technical? Not a problem
With Office 365 from 1st-IT, getting started is quick and painless. Our fast, easy setup process does it all for you, so you’re up and running in minutes. And if you ever do need help, our expert support is here 24/7.
Benefits of Office 365 for your charity
- With Office Web Apps, you can open, view and edit documents right from your browser on your home computer.
- With Microsoft Exchange Online, you can access your email, shared calendars and contacts from your PC, Mac, Smartphone or tablet without having to set up a VPN or remote access to your office. Office 365 provides users with 50GB of mailbox storage with attachments up to 25MB each.
- Easily share documents with your colleagues with SharePoint Online, which is like an online document repository in the cloud. You can even edit documents simultaneously with others, saving you precious time.
- Skype for Business is an all-in-one tool for video calls, web conferencing, instant messaging, and voice calls. With high-definition (HD) video conferencing, you can meet and collaborate with out-of-office staff and volunteers. Skype for Business includes a real-time note-taking feature so you can keep track of ideas and notes from your meetings.
- Along with built-in spam and malware protection for email, Office 365 also lets you add security to mobile devices. Your IT staff can manage and customise your organisation’s security options in a single console (a web-based admin centre). If your organisation deals with sensitive information, your data will be protected in the cloud. Office 365 is compliant with industry standards including HIPAA, FISMA, BAA, and others.
Microsoft Office 365 gives you
- Your complete suite of Office software in one place, updated FREE for life
- A massive 50GB mailbox per user which is more email storage than you’d ever need
- FREE HD video and voice conferencing with Skype for Business
- A financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee
- 1TB personal storage per user so you’ll never worry about running out of space
- Instant remote access to your workspace, wherever you are
Watch how Office 365 can help your organisation
1. Service Guarantee – We work hard to make sure our clients are happy with our work, and our Guarantee means that if you’re not satisfied for any reason, we’ll make it up to you. We’re all about charities and NFP’s and we understand how crucial it is that your IT systems work. So we’ll always sort out your problem in as little time as possible.
2. Satisfaction Guarantee -If we don’t start a support job within the terms of your Service Level Agreement, we won’t charge you for the time we spend on that job. If we’re late and it’s our fault, we won’t charge you for the time we spend on that job. If you’re not completely happy with the quality of the job we did, just let us know. If our Service Desk Coordinator agrees, they’ll offer up to 100% discount on that job.